Did you know that over 90% of seniors want to stay in their own home, but their loved ones do not always know of an alternative to care facilities or nursing homes.
And that is where 1 Assist Care can help.
Rather than placing your loved one in a facility or nursing home, 1 Assist Care will bring trained caregiving team members into the home where the person needing assistance is.
Serving individuals and families in East Idaho, Wyoming, and Utah, we will come and help with those daily tasks that make a house a home.
These tasks may include:
- Caring for them through the night
- Making sure your loved one has eaten
- Medication reminders
- Running errands with them or for them
- Helping to clean them (including bathing or showering)
- Helping them to use the restroom
- Feeding them when needed
- Visiting with them
- Doing their favorite hobbies with them
- Exercising with them
- Taking them to the park, to concerts, to family gatherings
- Doing family history with them
Join the over 1.5 million Americans receiving home care today.
To find out more about how 1 Assist Care: Assisted Living At Home can provide either you or a loved one with both independence and safety, fill out your contact information below and we will reach out to you shortly or call us at 208-557-4215.